Terms of Service
This Terms of Service (“TOS”) governs your purchase of items or services from Sweet Farm Jewelry. ThisTOS is accepted by you (“Buyer”) when the initial invoice is paid in full. By paying that invoice, Buyer agrees that he or she has read this TOS and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Description of Services: Upon payment in full of the initial invoice, Sweet Farm Jewelry shall deliver the goods or services described in said invoice. Buyer shall respond to inquiries from Sweet Farm Jewelry in a reasonable amount of time that will not delay the delivery of the final product.
2. Final Product: Buyer understands that each creation of Sweet Farm Jewelry is an individual work of art. Although every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate the preferences of the buyer, the look and design of the final product is at the sole discretion of the artist (SFJ).
3. Notices: All notices from Buyer to Sweet Farm Jewelry shall be sent to
4. Payment: All payments for goods & services shall be made prior to the commencement of any work related to that payment. In the event of a change order or modification, payment shall be made prior to work re-commencing.
5. Refunds: Sweet Farm Jewelry does not offer refunds on any of its goods or services. Exchanges may be made at the sole discretion of Sweet Farm Jewelry.
6. Repair: Sweet Farm Jewelry takes pride in its services and products. We make every item with care and stand by our pieces. On the rare occasion that a piece is defective due to faulty craftsmanship, we will repair the item or replace it with one of approximately equal value.
7. Default: In the event of a default of this agreement on behalf of Buyer, Sweet Farm Jewelry shall be entitled to reimbursement of any collection fees, attorney fees, or costs associated with remedying said default.
8. Work Product: all original or derivative work and designs made in association with this Agreement are solely owned by Sweet Farm Jewelry and shall not be copied in any form without the express written permission of Sweet Farm Jewelry.
9. Timing: Sweet Farm Jewelry shall make initial delivery of the goods or services purchased by Buyer within six to eight weeks from payment in full of the invoice.
10. Entire Agreement: this Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
11. Amendments: this Agreement may be modified or amended in writing my mutual written assent of both parties, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment or modification.
12. Governing Law: this Agreement is governed by the statutory and case law of the State of Tennessee. Buyer and Sweet Farm Jewelry agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Tennessee.